For a limited time (well, that’s my assumption), Microsoft is offering free TFS 2012 sign up for Visual Studio users. The steps would be
- Visit the website http://tfs.visualstudio.com/
- Click on Sign-Up for free on the Top-Right side
- You may be redirected to https://tfs.app.visualstudio.com/_account/Signup
- Choose a good user name (remember that you can create only account per Live account). If you previously have tried TFSPreview account with the same Live account, you won’t be able to associate another TFS Account.
Punit Ganshani, based out of Singapore, specializes in Microsoft technology stack and performance engineering. He is an open-source contributor at Codeplex, has several apps on Windows Phone Store and is a noted speaker on Performance Tuning, Mobile Development and Application Design
No related posts.
- Announcements (1)
- Code (27)
- Design (4)
- How-to (22)
- Presentations (1)
- Promotions (6)
- Strategy (5)
- Cloud (4)
- Uncategorized (1)
Latest on the Stack
- Team Foundation Server – Build Automation
- Team Foundation Server – Understanding the Architecture
- Web Forms, MVC, Single Page App, Web Pages Comparison
- Method, Delegate and Event Anti-Patterns in C#
- Which one is better : JSON vs. Xml serialization?
- WCF NetTcp Port Sharing on Windows 8+
- What’s the difference between System.String and string?
- HTTP/S WCF – Commonly faced access issues and solutions
- The Encoding saga for English and non-English languages
- Azure Worker Role – Simplified
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets