For limited time Microsoft is giving away FREE Windows Media Center if you are already using Windows 8 Pro and want to watch or record live live TV and other lots of stuff.
To add Media Center to Windows 8 follow below steps
2) Go to Windows 8 tile screen and press Win + W and then type “add features.” Select “Add features to Windows 8.”
3) Click “I already have a product key” and then enter product key received from step 1 and. Click next then agree terms
Microsoft is running this FREE promo till January 31 2013 and it would cost you $9.99 after that.
You will get an email shortly from Microsoft with the key and installation steps (as written below)
Follow these steps to add Windows 8 Media Center Pack to your PC running Windows 8 Pro:
- Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap Search. (If you’re using a mouse, point to the upper-right corner of the screen, and then click Search).
- Enter add features in the search box, and then tap or click Settings.
- Tap or click Add features to Windows 8.
- Then tap or click I already have a product key.
- Enter the product key, and then click Next.
- Read the license terms, select the check box to accept the license terms, and then click Add features.
- Installing SQL Server on Windows Server 2012 The third step to installing SharePoint 15 is to install...
- Free TFS 2012 for VisualStudio users For a limited time (well, that’s my assumption), Microsoft is...
- Enable WLAN On Windows Server 2012 In one of the previous article, we understood the steps...
- Install Windows Server 2012 for SharePoint 15 If you are one of SharePoint lovers and really enthusiastic...
- Complete guide to installing SharePoint 15 We have had 3 articles to prepare ourselves for installation...
- Announcements (1)
- Code (27)
- Design (4)
- How-to (22)
- Presentations (1)
- Promotions (6)
- Strategy (5)
- Cloud (4)
- Uncategorized (1)
Latest on the Stack
- Team Foundation Server – Build Automation
- Team Foundation Server – Understanding the Architecture
- Web Forms, MVC, Single Page App, Web Pages Comparison
- Method, Delegate and Event Anti-Patterns in C#
- Which one is better : JSON vs. Xml serialization?
- WCF NetTcp Port Sharing on Windows 8+
- What’s the difference between System.String and string?
- HTTP/S WCF – Commonly faced access issues and solutions
- The Encoding saga for English and non-English languages
- Azure Worker Role – Simplified
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets