For limited time Microsoft is giving away FREE Windows Media Center if you are already using Windows 8 Pro and want to watch or record live live TV and other lots of stuff.
To add Media Center to Windows 8 follow below steps
2) Go to Windows 8 tile screen and press Win + W and then type “add features.” Select “Add features to Windows 8.”
3) Click “I already have a product key” and then enter product key received from step 1 and. Click next then agree terms
Microsoft is running this FREE promo till January 31 2013 and it would cost you $9.99 after that.
You will get an email shortly from Microsoft with the key and installation steps (as written below)
Follow these steps to add Windows 8 Media Center Pack to your PC running Windows 8 Pro:
- Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap Search. (If you’re using a mouse, point to the upper-right corner of the screen, and then click Search).
- Enter add features in the search box, and then tap or click Settings.
- Tap or click Add features to Windows 8.
- Then tap or click I already have a product key.
- Enter the product key, and then click Next.
- Read the license terms, select the check box to accept the license terms, and then click Add features.
- Installing SQL Server on Windows Server 2012 The third step to installing SharePoint 15 is to install...
- Free TFS 2012 for VisualStudio users For a limited time (well, that’s my assumption), Microsoft is...
- Enable WLAN On Windows Server 2012 In one of the previous article, we understood the steps...
- Install Windows Server 2012 for SharePoint 15 If you are one of SharePoint lovers and really enthusiastic...
- Complete guide to installing SharePoint 15 We have had 3 articles to prepare ourselves for installation...
Register / Sign In
Latest on the Stack
- Complete guide to dynamic keyword in C#
- Sharing code: Adding NavigationService
- Mock driven development using .NET
- XecMe – Windows Service Host
- How to Write Access 2013 Custom Web App on Office 365
- Portable Class Library – Articles and Sample References
- Extension SDKs in Build Server without installing it!
- SharePoint 2013 and Search with REST API and ODATA
- Search Engine Changes in SharePoint 2013
- Consuming Odata Service in Windows Store Apps (Include MVVM Pattern)
- Mock driven development using .NET is.gd/GeHGLe 1 hour ago
- Complete guide to dynamic keyword in C# is.gd/Emmaju #net #development 5 hours ago
- XecMe - Windows Service Host is.gd/0fjCQb #windowsservices #xecme 9 hours ago
- Sharing code: Adding #NavigationService is.gd/0DDj9G #SharingCode #WindowsPhoneapp #WindowsStoreApps 13 hours ago
- Mock driven development using .NET is.gd/GeHGLe 13 hours ago