The dynamic keyword, a new addition to Microsoft .NET C# 4.0 language, is believed to change the type binding to a variable from compile time to runtime. This also means that apart from the CLR interpreting the variable type dynamically at runtime, the compiler also has to ignore type-matching of a variable during the compilation [...]
This sample has the goal to show an example about NavigationService in share code scenarios, that will be registered in one Ioc container and injected by view model’s contructor. The idea is to have an INavigationService interface that is portable and used in portable view models, in pratice will have diferent implementation in the [...]
SlideShare presentation on Mock driven development using .NET
Reference to this presentation are on Codetails:
Understanding Mock and frameworks – Part 1 of N – Understanding the need of TDD, Mock and getting your application Unit Test ready Understanding Mock and frameworks – Part 2 of N – Understanding Mock Stages & Frameworks [...]
When you are developing server side components using .NET framework, you would either end up having a IIS hosted component (a website, WAS, Web Services (REST/SOAP/JSON, etc), HTTP Handlers, and alike) or a Windows Service for long running tasks or WCF-based services, or a scheduler task for trigger/time oriented tasks. If the target deployment is [...]
Sign into Office 365 enterprise and get a free version of Office as well as SharePoint. I installed Access 2013 on my local machine and used SharePoint from the Office 365 enterprise version. Create a team site in the cloud environment and use that URL in the Web Location text box.
For one who is looking for articles/samples/presentations about portable class libraries, following are the references that I recommend. Articles Cross-Platform Development with the .NET Framework Using Portable Class Library with Model-View-View Model Create Cross-platform Apps [...]
I have an automatic build server that will compile the source code after each check-in (I am using TFS).
And in my project I use
Microsoft.Media.AdaptiveStreamingClient Microsoft.Media.PlayReadyClient Microsoft.PlayerFramework.Xaml.Adaptive Microsoft.PlayerFramework.Xaml
That was installed using a VSI file. And when i need to add a reference i will use:
Ok, this was easy, but what [...]
One of the biggest change in SharePoint 2013 the search service is extended with REST capabilities. This means, it now supports direct access from REST-based clients – includes client-side applications, non .NET applications apart from .NET-applications. It also has a new shorthand notation for accessing the REST API where CSOM URLs can be accessed through [...]
In this article, I have tried to capture the major changes between the SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint 2010 search engines.
SharePoint 2013 SharePoint 2010 Code Base The Search engine is a combination of SharePoint and FAST search engines (single code base) hence advanced capabilities that were earlier available for FAST Search deployments will now [...]
This demo has the main goal to show the steps that is need to consuming an OData service in Windows Store Apps, and use the MVVM Pattern and has Ioc container for manage the dependencies.
Get the sample here.
Building the Sample
You only need Visual Studio 2012 and Windows 8, both [...]
Register / Sign In
Latest on the Stack
- Complete guide to dynamic keyword in C#
- Sharing code: Adding NavigationService
- Mock driven development using .NET
- XecMe – Windows Service Host
- How to Write Access 2013 Custom Web App on Office 365
- Portable Class Library – Articles and Sample References
- Extension SDKs in Build Server without installing it!
- SharePoint 2013 and Search with REST API and ODATA
- Search Engine Changes in SharePoint 2013
- Consuming Odata Service in Windows Store Apps (Include MVVM Pattern)
- Mock driven development using .NET is.gd/GeHGLe 2 hours ago
- XecMe - Windows Service Host is.gd/0fjCQb #windowsservices #xecme 2 hours ago
- Complete guide to dynamic keyword in C# is.gd/Emmaju #net #development 6 hours ago
- Sharing code: Adding #NavigationService is.gd/0DDj9G #SharingCode #WindowsPhoneapp #WindowsStoreApps 14 hours ago
- Mock driven development using .NET is.gd/GeHGLe 18 hours ago